Motor Vehicle Accident Reports

You should file a crash report if you were the operator of a vehicle involved in a crash where the damage to any one vehicle or property was over $1,000.00, or if there was an injury to any person, even if a police officer was not on scene.

You should not need to file a crash report if the crash occurred on a private road, driveway, parking lot or other private ways.

Download a state crash report to fill out (the state does not provide us with them).

Download the officers report 24hrs after the crash