*All septic inspections go to James Malley. He can be reached at (508)414-8493.
- Percolation and Deephole Soil Application
- Certificate of Compliance
- Plan Review Application Completeness Form
- Request to Extend Design Plan Period of Validity
- Request for Plan Review
- Request to Extend Soils Testing Period of Validity
- Disposal Works Construction Permit
- Installer As-built Certification Form
- Application for Septic System Installers Permit
*Please be advised the Board of Health has issued stickers and is monitoring any vehicle transporting Solid Waste and Residential Sewerage. Any vehicles permitted to Remove and Transport Solid Waste and to Remove and Transport Residentil Sewerage must have the issued sticker attached to the vehicle.
- Application for Disposal Works Construction Permit
- Application For Transportation Of (Trash/Recycle) Offal Permit
- Application For Transportation of (Septage Hauler) Offal Permit